Not sure if we’re allowed to do this, but fuck it. Here’s a recipe leaked straight from our new book for some Roasted Sriracha Cauliflower Bites. If you haven’t preordered the book yet, pull your shit together and get to it. If you have preordered the book already, take the rest of today off because clearly you’re ahead of the fucking game.
Vegan Pot Pie Round Up
raw vegan donuts
9 Amazing Vegan Cheese Recipes You Won’t Believe!
- Vegan “Block Cheese” Recipe (nut-free)
- Nacho Cheese Dip #1 - Nacho Cheese Dip #2 (if you haven’t tried some version of this, you must!!)
- Mozzarella (soy-free) - Mozzarella (uses tofu/soy)
- Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese
- Cashew Dill Cheese
- Baked Almond Feta - Feta (uses vegan yogurt and coconut flour)
- Fast and nut-free Feta recipe
- Swiss Cheeze
- Vegan Mac n Cheese
*Image courtesy Flickr creative commons.
My all-time favorite Chinese take-out dish made into something that is actually healthy and delicious. 100% organic, 100% non-GMO, 100% easy!
- 2 cups broccoli forests
- 1 tbsp safflower oil (or canola)
- 5 large cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar (raw brown sugar or coconut sugar is recommended)
- 1 tsp chili peppers (I use thai chili)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Bring oil to medium-high (6-7) heat in a wok.
- While waiting for oil to heat: peel and mince garlic, chop peppers, and cut your broccoli to bite sized pieces
- Add broccoli to wok and stir fry until ends begin to brown.
- Add garlic (leave about a teaspoon worth of garlic for later) and peppers, stir fry for another minute or two, unti garlic browns and releases plenty of delicious smells
- Turn heat to the warmer setting. Mix in about 1/8 cup of water, soy sauce, salt, and the rest of the garlic.
- Mix in more water to get sauce to your liking, and serve with a side of rice!
I really, really, really like garlic so I used quite a bit. You can just start out with 1 or 2 cloves and decide for yourself just how much of a garlic lover you are.
Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Round Up